Winter is here! My favorite part about this season is rounding up my favorite cozy and cute clothing pieces and layering styles during the cold weather! In late November, I went to Zara to scout out a handful of pieces I wanted to wear this season. I had fun picking out unique pieces that I envisioned layering and pairing with items I already owned. During this time, Zara, like most other stores, are allowing customers to return items that do not fit, since fitting rooms in stores are not open. I ended up returning a portion of my initial purchase due to items not fitting right or items I decided wouldn’t fit well with my closet, and Zara was very accommodating to the return! So far, I love all the pieces I kept, and have already worn some. To me, essentials are items that are often picked and ones I would gravitate to. I can confidently say that I have picked many essential pieces to glide through this winter season! Here is a link to my Amazon Storefront and Like To Know It outfits to get inspiration from!
What are my winter essentials?
- thick plaid
- chunky solids
- dark wash grey mom jeans
- black and dark blue skinny jeans
- light wash bootcut flair jeans
- long mid-calf trench coats
- furry bomber coats
- black leather jackets
- deep colors such as plum, burgundy, and gold
- textured, laced, velvets
- chunky knits, cashmere, wool
- neutral colors such as black, white, deep green
- turtlenecks and and v-necks
- sweater dresses
- bodycon midi dresses with sleeves
- high-knee boots (brand: Steve Madden)
- suede booties (brand: Steve Madden)
- cognac booties (brand: Vince Camino)
- black leather booties (brand: Marc Fisher)
- riding boots (brand: Fyre)
Check out my Youtube video below to see and each of the items from my Winter Zara haul!
Did you enjoy the read? Check out my recent blog posts below!