The most fun preparation activity for a trip is planning what to wear! I had so much fun piecing together these outfits, and wearing them! All outfits were purchased from Nasty Gal! Nasty Gal was having an incredible summer sale where the entire store was 70% off! So naturally, I took advantage of the amazing deal, and saved $220 on my purchase!
I went in August, which is the hottest month of the year to visit. I chose outfits that were easy breezy, but also cute and coordinated with the European look. Let me know in the comments which look was your favorite!
- Day 1: Red Dress
- Day 2: Tan two piece pants
- Day 3: Checkered Two piece
- Day 4: Floral Top and jean shorts
- Day 5: Yellow two piece
- Day 6: White tube top, orange skirt
- Day 8: White pants and crop top
- Day 9: White/tan jumpsuit
Enjoyed the read? Check these out!