Here is a list of my favorite makeup products. I don’t use all of these on a daily basis; this full face look is for when I am going to an event or going out at night (written in order of how I apply each product):
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Acne Treatment (Sephora)
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Foundation (Sephora) “450”
- Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Concealer (Sephora) in “450”
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder (Amazon.com)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade in “Granite”
- Benefit Cosmetics 24 Hour Brow Setter
- Benefit Cosmetics High Brow Highlight & Lift Pencil
- Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette (Firecracker is my most used color!)
- Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner (Target) in “Black”
- Sephora Collection Matte Perfection Powder Foundation in “Mocha Java”
- Kat von D liquid eyeliner in “Trooper”
- NARS Dual Intensity Blush in “Jubilation”
- MAC Lip pencil in “Nightmoth”
- NARS PowerMatte Lip Pigment “Rock with You”
- Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray
Mini plug: Sephora offers free 15 minute mini makeovers! Sign up at a Sephora near you with the below link. NOTE: the makeovers are limited to one section of the face (i.e. foundation or eyes, or lip, etc). Happy shopping!
Enjoy the read? Check these out!
Informative article, exactly what I needed.
Also visit my site – http://t.co
Howdy! This article could not be written any better! Looking through
this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept
preaching about this. I will send this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a
good read. Many thanks for sharing!