In Summer 2023 we are prioritizing skincare! Here are the best skincare products for clear, glowly, healthy skin!
Your New Summer Skincare Routine
These products have changed my skin for the better overall! So here it is: in the order I use them- my routine!
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
- Biore Charcoal Cleanser
- Clearasil Rapid Rescue Deep Treatment Pads
- Good Molecules Glycolic Exfoliating Toner (this is the key to the glow)
- Youth to the People Exfoliant (only once a week)
- Kiehl’s Calendula Herbal Toner (only once a week)
- Peace Out Skincare Retinol Eye Stick & Hydrating Eye Cream
- Differin Gel Acne Treatment
- Kiehl’s Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate
- Hers RX Skin Formulated Treatment (this is a monthly sign up offer, but you can do a free month to try it out)!
- Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (only at night- lips need love too!)
I use these skincare products twice a day (morning and night). As for how much I use, I use all of the products as directed on the bottles (read the packaging carefully before starting use)! I also like to use the Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge mask once a week to clean out my pores. BONUS: the mask is a beautiful blue color! My biggest advice to anyone starting a new skin routine is to continue with the products for at least 2 months! Your skin will need time to adjust to a new product, and it may take a few weeks for your skin to acclimate. In this period, your skin goes through ‘purging’ which means you may get more breakouts than usual (this is what happened to me). Keep at it and don’t give up! To see what the product containers look like, i’ve added visuals below. All of them are clickable and will take you directly to the website. Shop all of my skincare hero’s above, and i’m sure you won’t be disappointed with the results!
I hope you enjoyed the these skincare products for your summer routine, and found it helpful for yourself! I hope to see you on my other socials! Connect with me on Instagram at nk.medani! Please comment thoughts and questions below, and share with your friends and family! Thank you for your continued support!
Enjoyed the read? Read my recent articles here!