Have you been to an all-inclusive resort? This Cancun Mexico All Inclusive resort felt like a dream! The Majestic Elegance Costa Mujeres is 45 minutes away from the Cancun International airport. It is a brand new resort (only one year old) and is at a very secluded section off the Gulf of Mexico coast! PJ and I decided to treat ourselves and spend Valentine’s Day weekend here to relax and enjoy each other’s company in a romantic place away from home. We booked our package through DreamTrips which saved us a lot of money in the long run! We paid $250 per person for a 4 day/3 night stay at the resort. The regular price was $500 per person, so we got an incredible discount! You can check out some of the other deals on their website here. For our flight, we booked it one month ahead because we happened to get a great flash deal through Aeromexico and Delta Airlines for $240 roundtrip per person. As always, I do recommend For U.S travelers, it is recommended to buy an international trip at least 3-4 months in advance to secure the best deals. Booking too close to your intended departure date will most likely result in flight prices that are excessive. I highly recommend utilizing Skyscanner and Google Flights to monitor flight price fluctuations!
First and foremost, I want to highlight that the resort treated us incredibly well, and the service was top-tier. Additionally and just as importantly, their committment to safety and cleanliness was remarkable. “The Majestic Mission” included new protocols to further elevate their standards of quality and cleanliness, backed by third-party certification and guidance from World Health Organization, the CDC, and local ministries of health. During our stay, we were reassured by their following implementations:
- Greeted by the staff wearing face shields and extra layer of masks at a 6ft distance
- Personal kit provided upon arrival including mask and hand sanitizer
- Temperature check upon arrival
- All luggage is cleaned and disinfected by staff prior to delivering to the room
- Room is deep-cleaned every day for an hour
- Minimum of 48 hours between room reassignments after a guest departs
Cancun Mexico All Inclusive Resorts are designed to achieve the feeling of never wanting to leave. During our stay, everything that was included made us want to stay there as long as possible! Here are all the noteworthy features about the resort:
- 24 hour All-Inclusive (wristband is the room key)
- Free WI-FI throughout the entire resort
- Free mini bar: beer, sodas, water, snack, re-stocked daily
- 14 bars located in different areas of the hotel including 6 swim-up bars
- Sports bar located on the Mexican Street
- 7 restaurants, 6 of them a la carte for dinner
- Room service included
- House wine (red, white, rose plus Champagne) with meals and at the bars.
- 17 Pools through the resort, plus 8 Jacuzzis
- Spacious gym
- Theatre for shows and entertainment
- Day and night entertainment in different locations of the resort
- Palapas, towels and lounge chairs at the beach and the swimming pool
- The following non-motorized water sports are included complimentary: windsurf, catamaran, snorkel equipment, kayaks, paddle boards
The all-inclusive facilities were in pristine condition and we felt very comfortable in all the spaces we were in. The resort took time to create a fun and engaging experience for all guests by providing a plethora of activities to enjoy.
The food and drinks at the all-inclusive resort were fantastic! Being that it was an all-inclusive resort, we ate and drank to our hearts’ content and we loved that there were also late-night options available! If we did not want to go out to eat, we were able to easily order room service food in our room through the interactive TV! Our room came equipped with soft drinks, snacks, and a bottle of champagne that we enjoyed on Valentine’s Day. Our room also had a beautiful balcony view of the ocean and a private Jacuzzi and day bed!
We spent most of our days poolside and were either in short walking distance to the pool bar, or the staff would come take our order! The best drink on their menu for us was the Mango Tango which is strawberry puree, mango puree, and light and dark rum. We tried our best to visit as many pools as we could during our stay. The hotel staff organized volleyball games, trivia, karaoke, dance-offs, and more to get the guests engaged. The best part was that the hotel capacity of the hotel during our stay was a 15% maximum so the resort felt even bigger than usual because there were no crowds at all!
We believed the duration of our stay was an adequate amount of time to spend at an all-inclusive resort, as we felt we got a great sense of the resort! To see the resort’s website and book your stay, here is the link. I had an incredible and memorable time here, and looking forward to going back!
To see my resort experience come to life, watch my latest YouTube video below!
I hope you enjoyed my Cancun Mexico All Inclusive post and found it helpful for your upcoming trip! Please comment any thoughts and questions below, and share with your friends and family! For more content related to travel, check out my recent blog posts below: