Drunk Elephant is one of the main holy grail products in the skincare industry. We see and hear about it from celebrities, moguls, influencers, and everyone in between! For the high-quality reputation of the brand, and the long-standing global recognition, it is certainly justified that quality comes at a price. Although these products are not cheap by any means, it is a great step if you want to get serious about your skincare regimen for the long haul! With Drunk Elephant products, you will truly be investing in your skin (& yourself)!
I’ve been a loyal customer of the brand for years, and I was very excited to have been recently gifted product from Drunk Elephant! They sent me their latest bundle “Drunk Break with the Littles”, which is a collection of 8 of their most popular bestsellers!
Here’s what comes in the Drunk Elephant product package (approximately a 30-45 day supply):
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Beste™ No.9 Jelly Cleanser (i’ve been loving using this as a facewash when I shower. It seamlessly removes dirt, oil, and grime from the skin!)
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil (it smells amazing and helps to give my skin a glow without the greasy residue!)
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL C-Firma™ Day Serum (this helps to keep the skin firm and brighten it using vitamin C!)
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum (this consistently leaves my skin more hydrated than ever!)
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Protini™ Polypeptide Cream (in tandem with the serum, this further works to keep the skin hydrated!)
– 0.5 oz/ 15 mL Umbra Sheer™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 (the perfect sunscreen to wear daily!)
– 0.27 oz/ 8 mL T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum (I love wearing this right before bed and feel the soft and supple texture of my skin and bonus: it smells like raspberries!)
– 0.16 oz/ 5 mL C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream (this works to counteract dark circles and discoloration for skin on and around the eyes!)
What I love about this Drunk Elephant Product collection:
- It is the perfect travel companion! These are all TSA-size approved and easy to throw into a carry-on as well as a weekly on-the-go bag.
- It is an all-inclusive pack! The 8 products cover it all: face wash, day and night serums, sunscreen, face oil, eye cream, moisturizer! What more can you ask for?
- These are the best of the best: The brand listened to their customers and curated a pack with all the bestsellers for an amazing price point ($126 value for $90!).
Are you a long-time fan of the brand, or did this review just make you want to become one? Feel free to take a deeper dive into the products! I’ve linked the bundle pack below along with the individual full-size bestsellers. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this Drunk Elephant Product review and found it helpful for elevating your skincare routine! Please comment thoughts and questions below, and share with your friends and family! Thank you for your continued support!