I have come to truly resonate with the quote: “she believed she could, so she did”. This is a quote that was on my graduation cap in college, and the quote that is currently on my daily planner, and is a big factor my pursuit of “manifest your life meaning”. I learned through hard work that if you want something badly enough, you will find a way to make it happen. Making it happen looks like: trying new things, stepping out of your comfort zone, taking risks, & leaning into your intuition. In the past 1.5 years, I turned my life around. I truly made a 180 in my life from working in corporate accounting, to now making 5 figures per month as an entrepreneur. Many have asked “how did you do it?” There is a long & short story, but I am here to give it to you straight:
- I got CLEAR on what I wanted my ideal life to look like
- I REMOVED negative people & experiences in my life
- I was extremely PROACTIVE in seeking out opportunities
Once I took note and implemented these steps, I was able to set up my routine, build consistency, and grow in my dream field. I knew that my dream life was waiting for me, and I needed to be ready to step into it and receive it. It required significant work, effort, and sacrifice, but ultimately you will know that you made the right decision when you are waking up everyday thankful for the current life you are living rather than trying to escape it. Below, I share 5 steps to manifest your life meaning.
Let’s Manifest Your Life Meaning
1. WHAT’S ON YOUR VISION BOARD
- Brainstorm the life you want. This exercise includes digging deep to understand what you truly love and what you crave in your life. Give yourself grace with this! Taking deep thought with this helps to manifest your life meaning. You may not be able to discern all that you want in this section, so know that is ok to do this incrementally.
- Write it down. Personally, I am a big writer (hence, me having a blog) and I like to see it written down and refer to it daily. I create lists of inspiration I see on the fly, things I research, and really anything I want to capture. I encourage you to do this even when you are on the go. I believe that the best ideas and inspiration come from when you are out and about in the world!
- Visualize it. I spend 10-20 minutes per day scanning Pinterest for fun and to get inspired. Pinterest is one of my favorite tools for finding fresh new ideas and to spark my own creativity. See above for my Pinterest board, and here is a link to it on Pinterest!
- Book recommendations. I believe that reading books is such a great way to hear from seasoned professionals in their field share their knowledge and wisdom. Here is a list of all the books I’ve been loving!
2. YOUR IDEAL MORNING ROUTINE
- Journaling. I start every morning with my journal! I have it next to my bed so it is the first thing I see when I wake up. I love my 5 minute journal and love that it is structured, including prompts and a guided way to get thoughts on paper and set intentions. This exercise truly helps manifest your life meaning. Check out the journal here!
- Make your bed. This allows the brain to get a sense of accomplishment because you have already completed a task for the day. It is a great routine to build, as it shows that you are taking care of yourself. Check out my bedroom essential list here!
- Aromatherapy. I am very tuned in to having my space curated and cozy. A big way I create this vibe sanctuary is through aromatherapy. Making my space smell fresh, uplifting, and calm is a huge priority for me. I have linked the room freshener, diffuser + diffuser oil, candles I use!
3. HEALTH & WELLNESS
- Fitness classes. Investing in workout classes has truly changed the game for me! I use Classpass to curate my fitness class experience. There is a wide range of classes to choose from. I have taken pilates, HIIT, yoga, and boxing, just to name a few! Here is the link to sign up if you’re interested!
- Strength training. Integrating heavy weights into my routine has completely transformed my body for the better. I share my strength training full body workout here! I have also created a list of all my favorite workout equipment and workout clothes! You can find the full list here.
- Food intake. I have revamped what I consume over the past few months. Keep in mind this is what makes my body feel good and fuels me. Trader Joe’s is where I buy my groceries and I create weekly Trader Joe’s hauls. Click here to view my latest haul! I also have a full grocery list blog post here. If you are interested in some of the foods I make, check this ‘what I eat in a day’ video!
4. SELF CARE & SKINCARE
- Self care. I pride myself in prioritizing my self care and I am a big self love advocate. I am a strong proponent of these 9 key self care steps to improve your life. Read more about this here. Organization is a big part of self care for me; making sure my space is optimized for me to be able to enjoy is vital! I’ve included popular products for your home to try here, and also my favorite organization pieces here!
- Skincare. I got very clear about my skin issues and wanted to fix them for years. I have a routine that I absolute stick by and it has truly transformed my skin. Check out my full skincare routine here! Additional skincare favorites can be found here!
5. PODCASTS TO LISTEN TO
I am a big podcast girl! I actually started listening to podcasts recently, and now I am truly obsessed. I believe this helps manifest your life meaning by creating a mindset to motivate you. These are my 6 top podcasts at the moment! Click on the below links to read more about each podcast!
I hope you enjoyed learning about 5 steps to manifest your life meaning, and found it helpful for yourself! I hope to see you on my other socials! Instagram is nk.medani and my Tiktok is nkbaybayy! Please comment thoughts and questions below, and share with your friends and family! Thank you for your continued support!